- Beach huts up £10k in a year as average asking price hits £50kon 27/05/2022 at 10:58 am
The average asking price for a beach hut has risen by more than £10,000 in a year, from £39,382 to £50,336, a jump of 28 per cent.
- Little House on the Prairie's Melissa Gilbert on budget lifestyle in Catskillson 26/05/2022 at 11:23 pm
Gilbert, 58, and her third husband, actor Timothy Busfield, 64, bought the 14-acre property in upstate New York in 2018 for $98,000.
- Landlord is blasted for listing a derelict four bedroom property unoccupied since 1965 for £350,000on 26/05/2022 at 8:41 pm
Reddits have been left debating whether a four-bedroom home in West Sussex should be demolished after it was listed on Rightmove for £350,000.
- Kate Moss shares a glimpse inside her 10 bedroom country pile in the Cotswoldson 26/05/2022 at 12:29 pm
The supermodel Kate Moss, 48, gave evidence today from her 10 bedroom Grace II listed country pile in the Cotswolds, complete with a red living room.
- Luxury £32m country estate for sale next to Windsor Castleon 26/05/2022 at 6:00 am
The 12-bedroom country estate with private access to Windsor Great Park is for sale for an eye-watering £32m.
- Former church that is ripe for conversion is for sale for just £50kon 25/05/2022 at 8:54 am
The former chapel in Cheshire is being sold via auction with a guide price of just £50,000, but it will need much more spent on it to transform it into a comfortable home.
- How to make your mattress last: DON'T make your bed every day (especially in summer)on 24/05/2022 at 2:42 pm
Your mattress needs to air to avoid unhealthy moisture being trapped in the bed, so pull back the bed linen to give the mattress the chance to breathe.
- Tiny caravan parked in a London GARDEN is available to rent for £800on 24/05/2022 at 11:52 am
The dated-looking caravan, which sits in a back garden of a house in Barnet, North London, has been listed for rent on property portal London Golden Key.
- Estate charges for our freehold house have hit £16k: Can we challenge it?on 23/05/2022 at 11:12 am
The estate charges for our home have risen sharply from £6,000 per year in 2018 to a bill for £16,068 annually now.
- House prices soar by 'record-breaking' £55,000 since the pandemic beganon 23/05/2022 at 12:39 am
Across Britain the average asking price for a property this month is £367,501, up from £360,101 in April.
- Crossrail house price boom: Reading, Maidenhead and Slough set to become property hotspotson 21/05/2022 at 9:00 am
Crossrail will slash journey times for commuters to the capital, and is tipped to result in a property boom in towns to the west of London.
- Desk sales are still surging: Here's the best home office furniture to buy right nowon 21/05/2022 at 8:59 am
Hybrid working is here to stay for many of us, and there are plenty of desk options to make your home office space look attractive,
- Tiny home in Hackney is up for sale for £1.3mon 20/05/2022 at 1:50 pm
At its widest point on the first floor, the width of this end of terrace property in London's fashionable Hackney is only 2.72 metres.
- Homes near Elizabeth Line see asking prices double in a decadeon 20/05/2022 at 8:22 am
Asking asking prices have risen around the new Elizabeth Line stations amid new interest from homebuyers and tenants due to the better transport links now provided.
- Farrow & Ball's colour guru on her converted schoolhouse and four for saleon 19/05/2022 at 8:10 am
Joa Studholme is responsible for many of the colours in Britain's posh rooms. She tells us about her converted school home and we find four more for sale.
- Will furniture retailers such as Dunelm, Ikea and John Lewis pay for delivery damage?on 19/05/2022 at 8:10 am
If walls or any other piece of furniture in your home is damaged during a delivery men, will the retailer pay or will you end up having to fork out for the repairs?
- Billie Faiers and husband Greg Shepherd's £1.4M Essex mansion nears completionon 18/05/2022 at 2:57 pm
Billie and Greg Shepherd's Essex mansion renovation appears to be in the final stages by the looks of new images which show the property's completed landscaping and swimming pool.
- Rent inflation at the highest level for 14 years, says Zooplaon 17/05/2022 at 8:19 am
Average asking rents now stand at £995 a month, up £88 a month compared to the start of the pandemic, according to Zoopla. We reveal how costs vary across the country.
- Tumble-down cottage in Wales is one of the most viewed properties on Zooplaon 16/05/2022 at 7:58 pm
A tumbledown cottage in Wales has become one of Britain's most viewed properties for sale - because it is all about location.The rundown three-bed home in the Gower is being auctioned.
- Amanda Holden puts her five bedroom Surrey home on the market for £5millionon 16/05/2022 at 6:29 pm
Amanda, 51, is hoping to net a £1.5million profit from the Surrey home that she and record producer husband Chris Hughes bought for £3.5million back in 2015 and live in with their two daughters.