- Rishi Sunak is to announce cash injection for tens of thousands of new houses on brownfield landon 24/10/2021 at 11:16 pm
Chancellor will announce the fund to transform previously developed land equivalent to 2,000 football pitches. He will also unveil plans to create more than 100 'pocket parks' in towns and cities across the UK.
- Green homes: How each EPC band adds £14k to a homeon 23/10/2021 at 6:49 am
Sellers could add up to £55,000 to the price of their home by boosting the rating on their property's Energy Performance Certificate from a D, E or F to a C.
- Frightfully chic: Don't turn your home into a horror show at Halloweenon 23/10/2021 at 6:49 am
Searches for Halloween-related products are up 235 per cent on 2020, according to arts and crafts retailer Hobbycraft.
- Sellers reduce property asking prices by £11K on averageon 23/10/2021 at 6:48 am
The capital's SW3 postcode, which includes Chelsea and parts of Knightsbridge, saw the biggest average monetary reductions.
- Darlington is cheapest for homes, London's Kensington most expensiveon 22/10/2021 at 10:36 am
Darlington (pictuerd) is the cheapest place to buy a property in the country, at just £58 per square foot, according to Churchill Insurance,
- Inside Adele's £7million LA mansion: Singer gives a fans tour of her luxury home on 22/10/2021 at 10:07 am
Adele has given fans an intimate glimpse into her stunning $9.5million Los Angeles mansion in Vogue's 73 Questions series.
- How to choose a carpet and which colours are popularon 22/10/2021 at 9:39 am
Flooring expert explains the difference between a loop, twist and saxony pile - and which modern carpet colours to choose if you want to avoid popular grey.
- House sales shoot up a THIRD in September amid fears of mortgage rate hikeon 22/10/2021 at 7:58 am
There were nearly 161,000 property transactions in September according to HMRC, a 67.5% increase on the previous month.
- Castle inspired by owner's Disney-loving granddaughter hits the market for $1.2 million in Floridaon 21/10/2021 at 9:25 pm
Florida man Ricky Ginder started building his own castle in South Daytona in 2017 after his granddaughter suggested it. He picked an 'old English/Scottish look.'
- Britney Spears and fiancé Sam Asghari are spotted house hunting at Jeffree Star's mansionon 21/10/2021 at 11:29 am
DailyMail.com spotted Britney Spears and fiancé Sam Asghari house hunting Tuesday in the upscale Hidden Hills neighborhood in Calabasas, California.
- Green mortgages may leave owners of older homes unable to sellon 21/10/2021 at 10:01 am
Those living in older properties could be left with homes they're unable to sell if buyers cannot secure finance on them due to their lower energy efficiency ratings.
- Call to the bar: Finding a good kitchen stool can make your head spinon 20/10/2021 at 5:29 pm
The breakfast bar, the island or, sometimes, the peninsula. Never mind what you call it, this kitchen feature has endured for decades in all manner of shapes and sizes.
- The rent race! Return to office means tenants are fighting for homeson 20/10/2021 at 10:57 am
Homes for rent are being listed, viewed and let in as little as 24 hours, tenants are being forced to increase their budgets and gazumping is rife.
- Britain's biggest homes for sale: Devon country house vs London mansionon 19/10/2021 at 1:03 pm
The largest home on Zoopla is in Devon's Ottery Saint Mary, and at 22,211 sq ft it's almost double the size of the 12,451 sq ft mansion in London's Highgate.
- Kim Kardashian paid Kanye West an ADDITIONAL $3 million for the contents of their Hidden Hills homeon 19/10/2021 at 5:22 am
The reality star, 40 paid an additional $3 million for the contents of the sprawling home, according to TMZ .
- Buy-to-let landlords didn't hoover up homes in stamp duty holidayon 18/10/2021 at 9:41 am
The share of homes going to property investors edged up slightly, but not to the degree that some had suggested it would.
- 'Full house' as property asking prices increase in all regions of UK in Octoberon 18/10/2021 at 8:52 am
Asking prices in every UK region broke records in October for the first time since March 2007, according to Rightmove, as buyers fear interest rate rise increasing the cost of a mortgage.
- Which of these two homes for sale on Zoopla would you buy if you won the EuroMillions jackpot?on 16/10/2021 at 8:58 am
We take a look at two homes for sale online each costing around 10 per cent of the EuroMillions jackpot, and ask which one would you choose?
- Rents rise in city centres as tenants return after spending time with family during pandemicon 15/10/2021 at 7:51 pm
While suburban and rural areas remain in greater demand among tenants, this is likely to change as more tenants boomerang back to busier locations, according to Rightmove.
- How to sell your home and buy a new one before Christmason 15/10/2021 at 7:47 am
Ambitious house-movers are now in a race to make sure they get in their new home by December 25. Even though we're well into October, it can be done, but you have to be quick.