- EV charging points now in home buyers' top 10 must-haves... but do they add value to a property?on 23/09/2023 at 5:00 am
In a tough property market, having an electric vehicle charger can make a home stand out - with one agent saying they will eventually become 'more popular with buyers than Victorian fireplaces'.
- Pale pink could be the colour of 2024... here's how to use it in YOUR homeon 23/09/2023 at 5:00 am
Experts say light pink shades can be a 'brilliant neutral' and don't have to be sugary. We asked them how to style the shade in your home.
- I'm a Celebrity fan? Jungle-themed mansion inspired by owner's travels to Africa, Asia and Thailand in the not-so-exotic location of Sunderland goes on the market for £2mon 21/09/2023 at 2:00 pm
The 142-year-old five-bedroom Ashbrooke Cottage wouldn't look out of place in the Australian outback or within South Africa's National Kruger Park.
- Wish we WEREN'T here! Pink Floyd legend Dave Gilmour and wife slash £5M off £15M price tag on their luxury seafront home after year on marketon 19/09/2023 at 11:16 am
EXCLUSIVE: Dave Gilmour bought Medina House in Hove in 2015 before they demolished old Turkish bath house and redeveloped it into a as a five-bed home.
- Bondage bolthole by the sea: Fifty Shades of Grey author EL James bulldozes £1.1M Cornish bungalow to build clifftop mansion worth more than £2Mon 19/09/2023 at 9:58 am
EXCLUSIVE Multi-millionaire erotic romance novelist E.L James has more than doubled the value of her idyllic hideaway after demolishing a £1.1 million bungalow.
- Not-so-Grand Designs! Plan to pull down ugly Seventies house and replace it with futuristisc home just like those on hit C4 property show is met with horror by localson 19/09/2023 at 9:58 am
The Seventies style property in Nefyn, on the Llyn Peninsula is North Wales is set to be replaced with a luxury seaside home with charcoal timber walls and natural stone
- Country mansion which inspired best-selling book Watership Down when novelist Richard Adams was stationed there during WW2 goes on the market for offers of £1.5million or higheron 18/09/2023 at 1:27 pm
Grade II-listed Longhills Hall in Lincolnshire was home to the writer when he was stationed there with the 1st Airborne Division during the Second World War.
- Children off to university? Here's how to revamp their unused bedroomson 18/09/2023 at 8:38 am
If downsizing isn't on the radar, it's easy to turn an empty bedroom into a home office, hobby room or even a walk-in wardrobe.
- I'm an architect - here are five things to avoid when renovating your bathroomon 16/09/2023 at 1:39 pm
A top architect has shared the worst mistakes homeowners can make when renovating their bathrooms.
- As Hugh Grant's old penthouse goes up for sale, here's why sky-high homes are hot propertyon 16/09/2023 at 6:27 am
Sprawling imperiously at the top of their apartment blocks, penthouses are private, peaceful... and virtually impossible to burgle. Here are some of the best around the UK.
- No need to sleep on the couch! Tiny flat in 'heart of Notting Hill' with bunk bed in living room is available to rent for £1,842-a-monthon 14/09/2023 at 2:01 pm
A tiny studio flat in the 'heart of Notting Hill' which is so small the bed is in the living room is available to rent for £1,842 a month. The apartment is situated on Tavistock Road in London.
- No housing market slump in Sandbanks! Three luxury homes in Britain's most des res area hit the market at the same time as part of a £60m property bonanzaon 13/09/2023 at 12:54 pm
Three luxury homes in one corner of Sandbanks, on England's south coast, have unusually come on the market at the same time - and they are all in one street, each backing out onto the water.
- You can have your own jailhouse rock! Two-bed flat with prison basement inside converted courthouse is available to rent for £750-a-monthon 12/09/2023 at 3:32 pm
Tthe flat has been converted within Wakefield's Magistrates Court. Tthe building's original holding cells in the basement are available as storage space for an additional fee.
- A real-life Barbie house! House painted in bright PINK from top to bottom goes on the market for £230,000on 12/09/2023 at 11:16 am
The two bedroom semi-detached home has absolutely everything painted in pink, from the exterior to the garden shed. It was put up for sale after its pink-obsessed owner died in March.
- Tensions rising in Sandbanks: Bakery baroness Sarah Wenzel at war with her new millionaire neighbours over the 'horrendous and intrusive' impact of her £6M luxury waterfront mansionon 12/09/2023 at 10:49 am
EXCLUSIVE: A bakery entrepreneur is planning a dream £6m luxury waterfront house on Sandbanks - but the plans have whipped up a row with her new neighbours.
- Bucks Fizz singer Cheryl Baker is selling her £1.4million Kent cottage after the pandemic left her 'broke' and struggling to pay her taxes, forcing her to flog car and clotheson 12/09/2023 at 10:17 am
The 'charming' 2,800 square foot property comes with a detached barn which has been fully renovated to create two holiday lets - and helped bring in some extra cash for the couple.
- Talk about home security! 19th century bomb-proof gun tower called Number One, The Thames built after the Napoleonic Wars goes on sale for £150,000on 12/09/2023 at 9:52 am
The military building, which defended the nation during the First and Second World War from the mouth of the River Thames in Kent, is now being promoted as 'unique and peaceful'.
- Chris Evans' old home hits the market for £4M... and one of the neighbours is a Royalon 11/09/2023 at 3:41 pm
EXCLUSIVE: The Gate House near Windsor, is a Grade II-listed detached Georgian red brick house that sits at the very edge of Windsor Great Park.
- Sir Andy Murray lodges plans to build 'wellness cottage' offering spa treatments to guests of his £2million five-star hotelon 11/09/2023 at 7:21 am
Sir Andy Murray, 36, bought the 15-room Cromlix House Hotel near his home town of Dunblane for almost £2million in 2013.
- Take the rough with the smooth: How rich velvets, chalky walls and chunky weaves add fun to a home's designon 10/09/2023 at 9:39 pm
Perhaps fuelled by our desire to hunker down in turbulent times, interiors that feel good to the touch and visually appealing are currently headlining.